Web Cash Manager℠ (ACH) Module
This module offers you the option of making electronic payments such as payments to suppliers, pay taxes, water bills, electricity bills, telephone bills and others. You may also transfer funds among Banco Popular accounts.
- You can originate payments via the Internet.
- Process variable payments, future payments, or fixed payments on the date you choose and to the financial institution of the recipient’s preference as long as it is a participant in the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network.
- Allows you to import information to create your own database, thus easing operational processes for your business.
- Minimize the risk of loss or theft.
- Allows you to program different levels of access for your users making the application secure.
It facilitates the process of payment of payroll, allowing you to make payments from any computer or smart phone with access to the Internet through the Mi Banco Business 2 service.
- Make payroll payments over the Internet 24/7
- Does payroll payments to employees with accounts at any financial institution
- Process fixed, variable or future payments on the date you assign
- Unique code authentication for greater security in transactions you make
- Obtain confirmation of the payroll payments generated in the payroll receipts section
- Reduces fraud in check transactions
Web Cash Manager℠ Wire Transfer Module
Make electronic funds transfers through the Internet to securely and efficiently send money or payments to any country, from anywhere, at any time.
- Create a template for repeat transfers and have it approved electronically, without having to go to the Bank or fill out additional documents
- This module also emphasizes the security of your transactions, eases operational procedures and helps you efficiently control the movement of funds
- Allows you to program different levels of access for your users making the application secure
1The ePayroll service has a limit of one account per enrollment in Mi Banco Business. It entails a $0.75 charge per transaction debited from the account registered in the service. The funds must be available before originating the payments. This service is not available in the British Virgin Islands.
2Mi Banco Business entails a monthly fee of $10.00. The charge will be billed to the account used for the initial registration of Mi Banco Business. Additional records using the same account will not have charges. Registration requires anactive ATH® card. This service is not available on countries that are subject to comprehensive U.S. Treasury (OFAC) trade embargoes or economic sanctions programs.