Popular is committed to providing you with the most complete information possible to help you make sound financial decisions. As a convenience to you, Popular may provide access to information, products or services offered on websites or Internet resources that are owned or operated by other companies, that are not otherwise affiliates of Popular (“third-party website”). We provide this access through the use of hyperlinks that automatically move you from and out of Popular websites to a third-party website. When you link from a Popular website to a third-party website, a linking icon () will appear to notify you that you are leaving the Popular website.
While we do our best to provide you with helpful, trustworthy resources, hyperlinks to third-party websites are solely for informational purposes. Popular cannot endorse, approve or guarantee information, products, services or recommendations provided at a third-party website. Because Popular does not control third-party websites, we may not always know when information on a linked third-party website changes. Therefore, Popular is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any third-party website and Popular will not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort resulting from the use of a hyperlink on its website nor will it be liable for any failure of products or services advertised or provided on these linked third-party websites.
Here are some tips to help you tell if you have left Popular website:
- Instead of Popular address, the URL of the linked third-party website appears in the location box (or address field) of your web browser.
- The appearance of the linked third-party website, including its colors and graphic design, is significantly different from the Popular website.
- The linked third-party website or webpage does not appear in a new browser, but you find one or more of the following:
- A linking icon () will appear next to the third-party hyperlink.
- The logo of a different company in the upper right hand corner or other prominent location on the linked third-party website, along with the words “Powered by”, “Brought to you by”, or “Provided by”.
- The layout and content of the navigation tools on the left-hand side of the linked third-party website or in the header at the top of the new webpage are different from Popular’s navigation.
- A hyperlink referring to a description of the company that sponsors the third-party website will appear in the website’s navigation. It may be titled “About (Third Party’s Name)”.
- Information in the footer at the bottom of the webpage contains information about a company other than Popular.
Popular is committed to providing you with quality online service. If you find any information on any Popular website that you believe to be inaccurate or have concerns about a hyperlink to a third-party website, please e-mail us (email@example.com).